Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CEiMB Rewind - Pulled Barbecue Chicken


Last week, the Craving Ellie in My Belly cooks each did their own thing. Our fearless leader is Sara of imafoodblog. Sara suggested we each make our own Ellie recipe and preferably serve it on Thanksgiving. I opted to do a rewind of a recipe I missed while on vacation earlier this year. Pamela of Cookies With Boys chose Ellie's pulled barbecue chicken. I made this the week of Thanksgiving, but served it in the busy days leading up to the holiday.

The barbecue sauce is what makes this dish. It was sooo good, and it gave us many healthy and delicious meals when things were pretty hairy around here. Thanks, Pamela, and I'm sorry it took me so long to make your pick!

3 comments:

Kayte said...

We loved this as well. I need to make it again soon, thanks for the reminder. Yours look wonderful!

Teanna DiMicco said...

You picked a perfect recipe! I am totally craving that right now! I love pulled barbeque anything! That would be a perfect sandwich for this cold and rainy day!

Pamela said...

Hey, I'm glad you got to try the recipe. I enjoyed it, too. And now that I've been reminded of it, I'm craving it again.