Monday, January 26, 2009

Barefoot Bloggers - Easy Sticky Buns


I'm in! And what a great recipe to start cooking along with the other Barefoot Bloggers! This talented group is cooking through the recipes of Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa fame.

These cinnamon rolls looked so ridiculously easy that I made them this morning before work. Yes, truly. If you want to induce rapture in your coworkers, bring in these cinnamon rolls. You start with frozen puff pastry and end with rolls that aren't soft and pillowy but delightfully crisp and chewy. I wish I had captured their stunning beauty when they came out of the oven, but I was trying really hard not to be more than a half hour late for work. I did get a quick photo with my phone before everyone devoured them.

My deepest thanks to Melissa at Made By Melissa for this wonderful pick! (Yes, that is the top of my Tupperware cereal bowl, I know, my styling is pathetic!) If you'd like the recipe, stop by and visit Melissa.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked this recipe! They really were delicious. You must have been very popular with your co-workers!

Maris said...

These look so delicious! I bring baked goods into work sometimes. WHen you send an email to everyone letting them know there is food in the kitchen you can almost hear the stampede!